Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Our Coeur d'Alene Visit

Aubrey and I had so much fun in Coeur d'Alene visiting our Duffy Family! 
Aubrey has so many cousins! Grant is exactly a month older than Aubrey! It was so cute to see them play and interact together! 
Aubrey was checking out on how he was sitting up! 
I can tell that these two will be trouble makers in the years to come! They just have a certain look in their eyes lol! 
Grant was always after her flowers!! 
Fun playing together!! 

Shae was such a great help! She also pointed out that her clothes matched Aubrey's, so we of course had to take a picture!! 

Aunt Tess was in heaven with all of these babies! They both love their Aunt Tess!! 

Grant bonding with Uncle Shaun! 

He is just a big chunk of love! I love this squishy boy!! 

Going to Dockside to get Gooey ice cream! 

Aunt Tess kissing toes!! 

Brad finally gets to see Shaun! I love seeing their brotherly love!! 

Saturday August 23, we had an open house wedding reception for Brian and Tess. I didn't realize that my camera was almost dead so I only got a couple of pictures! We all had a full day setting up and preparing ice cream toppings for the ice cream bar, but everything turned out great and the rain even held up!! 
These were the cute center pieces on the tables! 
The gift table!


I was making my way over to take pictures of the ice cream bar when we ran into one of our favorite people, Lyal Zaugg. Brother Zaugg sealed us on our wedding day! He will always have a special place in our hearts! We love you so much! 

And right after that picture my camera died!!! The reception was wonderful and we danced the night away! Congrats again to the newlyweds! 

These pictures were taken on my iPhone. 
Aunt Tess and Uncle Brian hanging out with Aubs. 

Let's see how many people we can fit on the Duffy's couch!! 
Cuddles from Uncle Shaun!

Late night 4-wheeler ride with Brad! 

Aubrey loved spending time with Aunt Nicole and Nathan! 
These fine men were all looking sharp at church! They have all served honorable missions! Shaun spoke in church that Sunday and it was so wonderful! The spirit was so strong that I was in tears the whole time! Thank you Shaun for your wonderful example! 

Overall we had a wonderful weekend in Coeur d'Alene! A big THANKS to my in-laws for everything! (I didn't get many pictures of them since they were so busy with the open house preparations and everything!) They are always wonderful hosts and have so much love to share with all of their kids and grandchildren! It is always so fun to get together! 
Not pictured was fun at the lake, countless ours playing PIG at the basketball hoop, an awesome breakfast at Blue Plate, and so much time gathered together telling stories and laughing! 

We are so blessed to both have wonderful families! 

Families are Forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment