On August 13th Elder Shaun Duffy returned home from a two year mission in the Lubbock, Texas area! We were all there to greet him!!
Aubrey was excited to meet her Uncle Shaun!!
We were so excited waiting for him!
Here he comes!!
There is nothing better than a Mother's Hug!
One Proud Dad!!
Hugs all around! To his little "grown up" sister Carmen!
Older Sister Nicole! (She was taking a bunch of pictures of everyone else so I am sure glad I got this one of her!)
These two are the cutest, Annie and Shae! They were so excited to have Uncle Shaun home! They have the best Grandpa too!
Aubrey going to meet Shaun for the first time!
I think she was almost confused that it was her Daddy! They kind of look alike!
Tender moments!
It was so good to see him!
Brad was so sad to miss this! We tried to FaceTime him but the connection was horrible in the Airport! Glad I could be there to capture these moments!
Shaun met a new niece (Aubrey), nephew (Grant), and sister in-law Tess! Probably a little over whelming for a missionary to come home to!
We are so glad your home safe, Shaun! We are so proud of you and all of your hard work you put in while serving the Lord! We are so excited for you to go to school at BYU-I! We can't wait til we get to see you again! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment