Friday, September 19, 2014

7 Months Old

Can I seriously have a 7 month old already? Aubrey is getting so big, I can't even believe it! 
On September 4th she turned 7 months! I just love this happy girl!!

Do you see those chubby cheeks? Yes I kiss them all day long! 
I was trying to distract her with the rings so she wouldn't grab her 7 month sticker!
Aubrey is getting ready to start crawling! She gets herself up like this with straight elbows now and is starting to rock back and forth. It is crazy how strong she is getting! 
Here she goes eating her sticker again! 
Her expressions kill me sometimes! 

Mom stop taking pictures of me! I am going to eat this now! 
I took these pictures on her 7 month mark too! We had gotten a package from Mimi in the mail that day with this cute summer outfit! (Yes it will be summer weather here in Bakersfield for a few more months!) We were so excited that we had to try it on! 

I love my cute girl!!

Aubrey seriously has changed overnight since she turned 7 months old! She can now fit in 9 month clothing but we are trying to wear her 6 month ones for a bit longer! She can now roll from her back to front and currently rolls all across the room! She loves to sit up all by herself and play with her toys! Her favorite toys right now are her stacking rings and her sock monkey! 
She loves sweet potatoes and now eats squash too! She loves Baby Einstein and going on walks! She is such a giggly girl and loves her Mommy and Daddy so much!
Thank you so much Aubrey for blessing our lives in so many ways! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment