Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Before Our Vacation

Before Aubrey and I headed to Spokane for a couple of weeks, we decided we should go to Pismo and spend time with Daddy! (All of these pictures Aubrey was 5 1/2 Months)

We love when Daddy gets off work and we can go walk on the beach! 
I think it is safe to say that this girl loves her Daddy!! 
And that this Daddy loves his baby girl! 

Aubrey is so FUN! I love her smiles and giggles!! 

One night before we left I got her laughing so hard while I was eating dinner! I would laugh and her and it would just make her laugh even harder!! She is such a little character!! 

Before we left we went to the doctor because of her UTI  (mentioned in the previous post). She had to get blood drawn and wasn't a happy camper. After a nap and bath she was good as new as you can see in this picture! 

Get ready for a blog overload! All the pictures are uploaded now! So beware!! Sorry this post was pretty random but these pictures were too cute to not find some where for them go! Stay tuned for our Vacation to Spokane, Shaun's homecoming, Fun in CDA, Family Pictures, our latest trip to Pismo Beach, and MORE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment