Monday, September 8, 2014

5 and 6 Months Old

I always say I am going to catch up on my blogging, and I have the best intentions to do so, It is just hard to keep up at times! Currently I have all the pictures downloaded on my computer so it is just a matter of time to upload them on all of these different blog post and then writing on them to catch up! 

So now that Aubrey is already 7 months old, I decided I should catch up first on months 5 and 6! Let me tell you these photo sessions with her wearing these month stickers are getting shorter and shorter before she tears them apart! Don't believe me? Scroll down a few pictures and you will see what I mean! 

Our first picture and she already knows the sticker is on her shirt....

Daddy had to distract her so I could see some of the #5!

Then I set her on the floor...
She finds it again....
I distract her for another...
Then the hand get wet...
She makes a funny face...
Gets the other hand wet...

And after a few fusses, screams, and a mom who gives up.... you get this!! 

Aubrey's 5 month mark was also the 4th of July!! Once she was happy again we got her dressed in this adorable 4th of July that Mimi and Papa sent! 
Red, White, and Cute!! 
Haha I love these surprised expressions! She acted like she never saw a flash before! 
Haha this one too!! 


All of the pictures above Aubrey also had a fever!! Long story short, after having a fever on and off for about the whole month of July, going to 3 different doctors, doing urine testing and blood tests we found out that poor Aubrey had a bad UTI. After being on an antibiotic for 10 days she was good as new! Lets just say there isn't much to really report on for the month of July because it was pretty long with a late nights, giving lots of Infant Tylenol, having a fussy baby, and was spent with lots of cuddles! (I liked the cuddling part!)

With those doctors appointments Aubrey was 14 lbs 4 oz. than 14 lbs 9 oz and the last one was 15 lbs 4 oz and around 26 inches long! 

For Aubrey's 6 month mark, we were in Spokane visiting Mimi and Papa! 
This month mark photo shoot was the shortest yet. My Dad got a few also before she destroyed her sticker but this is about as good as it gets lol! 



How I love this rolly polly girl! I give those sweet cheeks about a million kisses a day! 
We went to her 6 month appointment 3 weeks later than usual since we were on vacation. Her stats were:
Weight: 16 lbs 7 oz......... 46%
Height: 26.5 Inches........ 58%
Head: 16.75 Inches......... 47%

An update after 6 months is that she constantly wants to be on her back, if you put her on her tummy she almost automatically rolls over to her back and grabs her toes. She can now sit up but has figured out how to bend in half, roll to her stomach and roll over to her back to grab her toes again. She is a silly one! No signs of crawling yet, which I think I am OK with! She is full of giggles and playful screams! She loves to stand on our laps, sit in her Bumbo chair and "help" me in the kitchen. She has had lots of rice cereal, peas, and sweet potatoes with sweet potatoes being her favorite!! 
She loves to read books, sing songs, and watch Baby Einstein! She is starting to teethe but no teeth have broken through yet! Her favorite toys are her moose, sock monkey, teething necklace, ball and plastic rings! She also loves to grab everything that she "CAN'T" have! (Napkins, mail, clothes, my jewelry, etc.)

Overall she is a happy and healthy baby now that the UTI is gone! We love her to pieces and can't imagine our lives without her! Thank you Aubrey for being the sweet baby you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment