Monday, September 15, 2014

Nolan David Assmus

My Brother Kenny and his wife Jerah also welcomed a sweet baby into their family! Nolan David Assmus was born on September 4, 2014. He was born at 4:19 pm and weighed 7 lbs 7oz. He was the first grandson on my Assmus side and I was beyond excited to have a nephew! 

Kenny was so prepared to go to the hospital with all of Nolan's Gonzaga gear! 

Jerah was lucky that she could just go into the hospital and be induced! She went to the hospital and a few hours later she had a beautiful baby boy with no complications! I wish I could carry children like her! She is a champ and looks so beautiful!

Minutes after Baby Nolan was born! Cuddles with Mom! 

He is so adorable and got to watch his first football game hours after he was born! 

He is such a sweet boy! Nolan is exactly 7 months younger than Aubrey! I had the opportunity to FaceTime with him last week! I can't to meet him but sadly it won't be until Christmas!! 

Baby Nolan's middle name, David, is special because he shares it with his Uncle Jon who passed away 5 years ago! Jon would be so proud! 

Zoey loves her baby brother! These 4 are so special, I love you guys so much! 

I now have 3 nieces and 1 nephew on my side! 5 grandchildren total for my parents! I can't wait until all of our kiddos can play together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment