The rest of our July was packed with fun! (Sorry some of these pictures are super random and may be out of order a little bit, but I still wanted to document all of it!)
I taught Aubrey what money was and how fun it is to put in our jar that counts how much money we have! We changed the batteries and started putting the money in! We ended up with about $65!
I love the way she sits!

Aubrey is sure a busy body! She goes back and forth all day from the bedrooms to the the family room finding all sorts of goodies!

She is kind of a hoarder too!

In July I had to say goodbye to my cute PPB bag! One of the Zippers had broke and the bag wouldn't stay together well. So we had to cut it for them to send us a new one!

But I love my new replacement bag so I ended up being happy about it!

While shopping Aubrey saw the firemen shopping too! She waved to them and was being her cute self that they gave her this awesome sticker! She was pretty proud of it!

In July we dressed up as cows and got free Chick-Fil-A! It was so much fun and was so delicious!

Our friends joined us too!

Aubrey was very confused but loved all of the delicious food!

On the weekends we usually do something fun for Aubrey! Something that is out of our norm. This one particular Saturday, we went and got snow cones and ate them in the shade at the park. All of the park equipment was too hot to play on so Brad decided to throw her up in the air! I think it was more fun for her than playing on the slide or swings!



Later we went running shoe shopping for Brad! This summer he has really gotten into running again so he promised me to run 3 times a week! He has kept that promise and is doing so well! In the month of July and August he ran over 100 miles!

When we go down to the Market Place, Aubrey loves to play in the fountains!


Every Wednesday this summer we got a play group of mom's and kids and went swimming! We would have a picnic there too! It was a great time!

I also have a fun group of Mom's that I met here in Bakersfield where we try to have a play group every other week! It has been fun getting to know different ladies and playing at different parks around town!

It is so fun to see her learn and play on the different toys!

In July we had a Elders Quorum Activity with the Elders families! We had a great time! The Browns are so awesome to open their pool and back yard for a BBQ, Swim party, and movie night!

We have loved having a park right across the street from us! On cooler evenings we will go with Brad! Aubrey is way more brave on the toys when Brad is there!


This summer Aubrey got all of her molars and canine teeth! It has been a littler miserable at times! But it called for lots of cuddles!
And Frozen Yogurt Dates! :)





In July we also tried out meals from Hello Fresh! They were delicious! We got a week free of meals! It was amazing to not have to do the shopping! This was our favorite meal from the week!

In July was my Mom's 2 year Anniversary so she sent us all these headbands! I decided to show mine off with my favorite Redefine Mask!

At one of our play dates, Aubrey got soaked at a water table. Of course it was the one time I didn't have an extra pair of clothes for her! So she got to ride home in just a diaper! She was so tired from playing so hard!

My mom has made me so many dresses from when I was a little girl! Aubrey gets to wear them now! This was taken one Sunday before Church! She was modeling for me before church! It was so cute!

The last weekend in July we headed over to Pismo to celebrate Jake and Kali's new baby! Kali had a baby shower and the boys hung out while the girls were away!
Brad got Jake this Bug As"Salt" It is a gun that shoots salt to kill bugs. They were fly hunting!

I sadly didn't get any pictures of the cute shower! But it was so much fun! We are excited for them and their new little baby Raegan!
We ended the month of July with taking Aubrey to her first movie! They have a kids summer program where they have $1 movies. We watched Rio 2! Aubrey loved it! After the movie we let the kids play in the lobby!




We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends down here in California! It makes life a lot easier while being so far from family! Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment