Wednesday, September 30, 2015

AUGUST 2015

August was kind of a blur! I know it was just last month but time is just flying by! 
Aubrey turned 18 months old! She broke all of her canine teeth that month and went into Nursery! 
She had her 18 month appointment and is right on track for everything! She was 22 lbs and 31 1/2 inches long! 
But since she was teething a lot, every time she would wake up she would have dried snot all over her face. I would have to basically give her a bath every time to get it all off and out of her hair! Often times it led to me getting in the bath with her! 




Family Date night to Moo Creamery! It is one of our favorite places for burgers! Aubrey loves it because there are cows everywhere! She just Moos the whole time we are in there! 

We went to a fun Birthday party for a friend of Aubrey's. This was in the pool! 
After a long day! Aubrey loves her Daddy! 

Aubrey's personality is so funny! She was acting pretty gangster with palming her basketball and having her shades on! She is so funny! 

Aubrey's new obsession is Shoes! She loves pulling them out and showing me saying, "Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, SHOOOOES! 


Her hair is finally getting long enough that I can put little piggy tails in! 
I can't get enough of her! 

Two of my closest friends in Bakersfield are Tina and Whitney! We have so much fun together! We had a little girls night to celebrate Whitney's belated birthday! I am so blessed to have great friends like them! 


Aubrey and I met Brad for lunch one day at Chipotle. We sat outside and Aubrey loved watching all the cars go by! 

She was saying WOAH! in this picture! 

In August we were able to take a trip to the temple! It was a nice getaway! Our old Bishop and his wife stayed at our house and watched Aubrey! They were so sweet to do so and Aubrey had a great time with them! Thank you McArthurs!!! 
Such a beautiful place! 

Aubrey is a total Mommas girl! We get to have cuddles every morning! 
When did she get so big?
Playing around with her hair! lol 
Aubrey had her first friend come over for a little play date! This is Aly! She is 2 months older than Aubrey and they had so much fun together! It was interesting seeing Aubrey share her toys! 


Haha! I was getting the bath ready and Aubrey decided to take her diaper off and play with her dolls! I love that naked bum! 
I am going to miss these days! I wish time could just stand still! 

The last weekend in August we went to the Outlet Malls just south of us about 30 minutes! We got some pretty good deals and had a fun outing! 

Later that night Brad let me pick the movie and we had sushi and ice cream after Aubrey went to bed! You can't really see it but I got this cute sweater at the Columbia outlet! It is so comfy and I am looking forward to cooler weather to wear it ALL the time! 

We had Sunday Dinner at the Foulk's house! We love the Foulks! Kaili had just gotten back from Korea so we got to learn some new things! We filled our bellies and relaxed on the Hammock outside! 

We also had the missionaries over! Aubrey tries to snuggle with them! 
We said Goodbye to Elder Carper! He is now up at BYU-Idaho! We are so proud of him for working so hard on his mission! We have had some wonderful missionaries in our ward recently! We love them all! 

Crazy that the summer came to a close so quickly! School started here in California in the Middle of August! It is so strange for me to still have 100 degree weather and have the kids in school. The holidays will be here before we know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment