I Can't believe Brad is a quarter of a century old, and that I am only a year and 1/2 behind him!!
The poor guy didn't do much on his birthday because of the move and for it being Sunday but he was definitely spoiled by love!!
After church, Becky, a dear friend of ours made us a delicious meal of tri-tip tacos. They are one of his favorites!
And she also made a very yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!!! Becky had random number candles that she had saved in her home from her kids' past birthdays. Since she didn't have a 2 and a 5 Brad chose a 7 and a 2, which 72 was his old football number in high school. It was pretty funny seeing those numbers on his birthday cake!
What a handsome guy!!
![]() |
| This shirt must be his birthday shirt because he wore it last year on his birthday too! see here |
Aubrey gave Daddy special birthday cuddles too! I have a couple of cuties on my hands! Love them both to pieces!!
On Monday, May 5th we did a little more celebrating for one Brad's Birthday, and to celebrate Brad's first day of work with PCL!
We went to BJ's! It is our favorite spot (thanks to my Mom and Dad for the gift card)!
Brad got his favorite Shrimp Tacos!!
And even topped the evening off with a birthday pizookie!
That following Friday we went to Red Robin to celebrate too since it is a tradition and because he got a free birthday burger. You could say we like food.... A LOT!
I am so blessed to have Brad in my life! He is so hard working and is always thinking of Me and Aubrey rather than himself! He is such a great husband and father. Words can't explain how much I appreciate and love him!
Happy Birthday Babe!






No comments:
Post a Comment