Starting Brad's second week of work, he has had to travel to Pismo Beach for a project he has been assigned to. He loves the job but hates that it is a couple of hours away from Bakersfield. He is gone during the week but gets to come home on Friday around noon. We have lots of FaceTime dates and luckily Aubrey and I are able to go visit quite often!!
Our first visit out there was a couple of weeks ago! We had to take lots of pictures because it was Aubrey's first time to the BEACH!!
![]() |
| The first night she slept the whole time we were out! |
We enjoyed long our "long walks on the beach!"
I am so lucky to have this man in my life!!
The sunset that first night was incredible!
I'm not much of a photographer but I loved this pic of this paddle surfer!
As I have said in previous posts, We LOVE food! I had this awesome chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries for dinner the first night!
The next day while Brad was at work Aubrey came with me to get a pedicure! The second part of my Mother's Day gift! Once Brad got off work we were off to the beach again!
Aubrey didn't know what to think of the sand and the cold ocean water!
She was pretty stiff!
So fun to build these first memories with her!
It was such a perfect evening!
This was the cutest little surfer boy!
We found some sand dollars
Walked the board walk
Soaked up some sun, with sunscreen on of coarse...
And watched the waves go by!
Needless to say, we love the beach! Many more trips to come, now that we live in California! Brad and I are both California Residents, we have our drivers licenses to prove it! Crazy, Right??
If any of you are visiting close to Bakersfield/Pismo Beach, definitely let us know!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment