Well Aubrey is going to be 4 months on Wednesday so I figured I needed to catch up and write about the 3 month old that I have for a couple more days!
Aubrey Is definitely a growing girl!! At 3 months she is in size one diapers, size 3/3-6 month clothing, and is officially out of all of her newborn size clothes. Aubrey loves to coo, smile, and play with mommy and daddy! She can sit up in her bumbo chair or if she is propped up against the couch. She is showing more interest in toys and books which is so fun!!
She is definitely one active girl!
I love her facial expressions! She is so funny!
I love that smile and her big eyes!!!
She is holding her neck up higher!
I can't get enough of her!!
Oh how I love this sweet little girl! I can't believe how fast time flies! I am so glad I have her to spend the day with! Everyday becomes more and more fun with this ray of sunshine! Please stay as sweet as you are! Aubrey, I am so glad you are mine forever!!






No comments:
Post a Comment