Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Spring Semester 2013!!

I have to get these posts updated so I can share our SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!
Spring Semester was a busy one but we had so much fun with friends and with family! 

Here are the Highlights....

Spring Break was Spent down in Utah! We stayed with Jerah and Kenny and of course BABY ZOEY!
Zoey and I at Lunch!
 Fun in the Car!

That night we got to watch Zoey too as her parents played softball! 
Zoey definitely kept my lap warm that night!

 Quinn and McKensie came over to play too before they headed out the St. Louis for the summer! 

 The next evening the girls went to dinner before McKenzie and Quinn flew out! 
(Morgan, Brittney, Paige, Quinn, McKensie, and Me)

After Dinner we met back up with Amren, Jerah, Kenny, and Zoey at the Real Salt Lake Game! 

We love Soccer and we have our Real Jerseys on they are just covered by our coats because it was a cold game!  
Zoey loves going to the games too! These two had so much fun!  

The next morning we had church! Zoey is so precious in that outfit! 
 We enjoyed our visit so much! 
Thanks for having us!!

Once Spring Break was over, that meant it was time to go back to school! 
We both had a very busy semester! I had some fun though with my sewing class! I need to take pictures of all my projects but here is one as a sneak peak! 

This was my decorative pillow! It was a fun but challenging project with the invisible zipper. 

Spring Semester means date nights at the Farmers Market eating delicious Mexican Corn!  

Spring also means horrible wind storms in Rexburg! 
These are the shingles coming off of our roof! 

May 4th and 5th was Brad and Kedrick's Birthday! We celebrated a few days earlier and went to Red Robin! That was our 3rd year in a row celebrating their birthday's together! 

We had a very fun Ward Activity for Cinco de Mayo! 

 Brad celebrated his birthday with yummy cup cakes (His Favorite)!

This was Mother's Day! 

Over Memorial Weekend we went to Boise, Idaho with our friends Maddy and Jacob!
The boys went shooting! 

Saturday Morning was spent at the Temple! 

Later we went shooting! 


 The whole gang! 

Sunday evening we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hill's house for dinner! Even though I don't have pictures I had a wonderful time with Melanie and her kids plus Mike, Cassie and their Kids. 

Monday morning before we headed out of town we went out to the Army and National Guard Base! 
We had our very own tour from Uncle Mike! 
 It was very cool! Thanks Mike for our own private tour! 

June brought fun times with surprising my family and Courtney in Spokane for her graduation! 

Here is a flash back! The first picture was in 2009 when I graduated and our reenactment when Courtney Graduated! I was so happy I could make it home for her big day! 
 The weekend was spent graduation party hopping but my favorite time was spending time with this girl! 

Sunday before church!  


I was so glad I could catch up with Kim and her sweet boys! They were so fun! 
Braylon gave me the name of Auntie Ta Ta!  

Before I headed out of town I was able to see my brother Jon. Can't believe it has been 4 years! 
I miss that boy every day! 

June also brought a camping trip our way! We went with a group of friends and hiked down to Packsaddle Lake in Driggs, Idaho. 
It was such a pretty view! 

 Lots of time was spent around the campfire telling stories! 

The other time was spent at the rope swing!  


 Justin showed us some sweet skills!
 Wes was pro at his superman jump!

 The girls just sat back and watched! 

The whole group before we packed up camp!  

This was after we just hiked out of camp!
We later went to the Huntsman Celebrate America celebration to watch fireworks and have fun in the park! They do this every year in Driggs the weekend before 4th of July! 
We had made some of the best friends in our time at BYU-Idaho! We are so grateful for the friendship and memories that were made! 
(Justin, Anna, Jacob, Maddy, Trina, Wes, Brad, and myself)


Another fun adventure with this group was going to the Drive-In movies! 
We all had a pretty good set up I would say! 

I love this boy!! 

Well that was mainly the highlights besides some very exciting news and 4th of July with my parents! I think that we have had more than enough pictures for this post so I will leave that at this. But I think it is safe to say that even with a very stressful semester we found time to do a lot of fun things! We miss all of our friends and family members while being here in California but it has been fun to reminisce on these fun memories during this post! Hope you enjoyed them! Another post will be coming soon I PROMISE!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment