With the New Year, it means to go back to school.
Update:
Both Brad and My Senior Year!
Brad works at the BYU-Idaho Electrician office
Katelyn works at the Student Health Center in the Billing Department
Here are the Highlights!
Brad surprised me with a rose and some cold medicine when I had a nasty cold the first week of school!
The Jenkins' Family came to visit from Seattle! We love Cafe Rio!
I made a quick visit to Utah while Brad was at the Construction Management Competition in Reno!
Baby Zoey got a Bumbo from Mimi and Papa!
Quinn loves to play with her cousin!
February we also got a visit from Heather and Don!
We had visitors over for Sunday Dessert!
Love these Girls!
Wouldn't be complete without some Jungle Speed!
Presidents Day we went shooting! We love to go!
Brad got a Shotgun with our Tax return!
Heather and I went Shopping! Love her taste!
Date nights at Kiwi Loco!
We bought this mug and got to fill it up as high as we could!
Challenge Accepted!
March was very Lucky for us!
(Made these when I was in Utah! Thanks Mom for the Valentines Gift to Wood Connection!)
BRAD got an INTERNSHIP with PCL!
We will be moving to Bakersfield, California in August!
We love Packages from Mom and Dad Assmus!
Mom fulfilled her dream and met Spike at the Gonzaga Game! Good thing we have great connections with my in-laws and were able to get tickets!
We had some visitors in Rexburg too!
We love when family comes!! I think Quinn liked it too!
Easter came early this year! I ran into the Easter Bunny at the Grocery Store!
And the Easter Bunny stopped by at our Apartment!
For General Conference we made a visit down to Logan, Utah! The Duffy's met us down there as well!
Dinner with Carmen!
Buffalo Wild Wings! We had some very HOT wings!
That night was spent in the Pool at Heather and Don's Hotel!
We had so much fun with the De la Houssaye's!
Isn't Maci just Darling?
The next week was finals! Brad and I both got Straight A's!
Looking back we can definitely see that we are so blessed! We are so excited for what the future holds with us moving to California! We couldn't do this all without the support of our families and for the help from our Heavenly Father! Thank you!






















No comments:
Post a Comment