Week Three of Aubrey's life was spent with a lot of mommy and daddy time!
Aubrey got this adorable blanket set in the mail from my Aunt Cindy! I of course had to take pictures!
I love dressing this girl up and taking pictures! She is just too cute!
I love this one! She is just so pretty!
Friday February 28th, my co-workers from the Health Center threw Aubrey and I a little baby shower! The night was filled with lots of laughing, talking, and playing games! These girls are so sweet and so thoughtful! I miss working with them but love being a stay at home mom!
Aubrey definitely had fun being out with the girls! She was so content and I think my co-workers are all baby hungry now!!
We just stayed home all weekend to enjoy our time together!
I could cuddle with this baby girl all day everyday! I love her so much!
I also love her awake time! We spend our days talking, singing songs, and having plenty of tummy time! She is so strong and can turn her head side to side. Right on track for her age!
Many nights are spent with cuddles from daddy! This is after on of their dancing sessions. Brad acts like he is doing the tango with her. Aubrey seems to enjoy it! Those eyes are so alert!
Most nights consist of havin lots of goofy time with daddy as well! Brad makes silly faces, noises, and does funny things like this to her. She is such a good sport and goes along with it all!
Aubrey is such a blessing in our lives and brings such a sweet spirit in our home! We have so much fun and love being parents!



.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

Love this last picture! If only we could read her mind!
ReplyDelete