Saturday, March 22, 2014

One Month Old!!

Aubrey Marie turned one month on March 4th! We had a fun photo sesh! If only she could talk, she would sure have a story to tell! I can't get over how cute she is! 




This is her scared face/whaling arms! She was done with the flash at this point!
Aubrey loves tummy time! 

She is getting quite good at keeping her head up! 
This was 3 weeks ago she can hold it up a whole lot better now! 
Recently I have figured out how to use my Moby wrap! It is so convenient! This was the first time using it and I was able to do my makeup and straighten my hair while Aubs slept peacefully on me. It is kind of funny wearing it, I felt like I had a pregnant belly again. I also take her on walks like this! It is a good work out!

That weekend of March 7th, My brother Kenny his wife Jerah and my sweet niece Zoey came up to Rexburg to visit! On Saturday it was such a beautiful day so we decided to drive to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Brad and I had driven through there before but never got the chance to walk around. So now was our chance! 
Our picture at the famous Elk Antler Arch
We had a fun time walking around the town and went to lunch at a Mexican Restaurant

While we were in Jackson we went to a Rock and Mineral shop and saw this awesome triceratops skull. We had to take a picture of it for my Dad. When he was 12 years old, while on a hike he found a triceratops femur bone which we have at my parents house! Triceratops and rock shops will always bring great memories of my dad and the love of his hobbies. I wish he was with us in that shop to tell us all the facts and stories about the minerals and fossils!

Zoey loved the stuffed elk. She got his nose! 

We had such a beautiful drive with clear roads and skies! 
The Grand Tetons
That view is what I am going to miss about Idaho. I am really going to miss this place! I have kind of taken it for granted these last few years! I am trying to soak it all in before we move! 

Later that night we watched the Gonzaga game and played games with Zoey. She is pretty darn smart for her age! She even learned how to say Aubrey's name! Don't mind the boys yelling in the background at the Zags. Even though they won they weren't playing very well! 

We had a fun weekend! There has been lots of visitors these past few weeks. So glad we have so many people who love us! More visitors to come in the next few weeks with Graduation coming up! I can't believe how fast this semester has flown by! We will be moving before we know it and I feel like we just got here! Life is busy but we are loving every minute of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment