Well our days of school is winding down. I believe it is only 22 more days until our semester is over! (Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!) It just seems like we are always on the go! But taking a break from homework I decided to update a couple of things that we have done fairly recently.
One of my favorite things to do in Rexburg during the summer months is to go to the FARMERS MARKET!! It is small with about 25 little booths but we have a lot of fun! Brad surprised me one Friday! I was so surprised I didn't know it was even open yet!!
We had to get our Mexican Corn! It is so delicious!!!
Another one of our favorite Summer Date spots is the Drive-In Movie Theater! We have a have a 2003 Toyota pick-up so we load a mattress in the back of the truck, lay out our sleeping bags and pillows, and cuddle while watching a Double Feature!! We love eating dinner and getting waffle ice cream cones there too! :)
One event that most people can't say they have done, is go and See Bill Cosby in a Comedy Show! He ended up doing 3 shows at BYU-Idaho and can I say he was so funny! His show that we went to was all about married people! Brad and I could relate to a lot of the things he was talking about!
We had so much Fun! Thanks to Brad for getting our tickets early and getting us great seats!!
Well there is a lot more to update on! We had a great weekend this past weekend seeing The Duffy Family and having a surprise birthday party for Heather and Carmen! I will have to get pictures from my sister in law to show you the fun we all had!
We are so blessed at this time for all the work and schooling we can get done this semester! We are trying to bust through these next few weeks and be home free for a while!! :)
Plus look forward to see my parents and Courtney coming up for the 4th and about our new JOBS for the Fall!!!
Why am I just seeing this post? Cute! Come by and get those pics anytime! Love you!
ReplyDelete