April 2012 the Assmus Family went on a CRUISE!!!
I don't know why it took me so long to post this on my blog!
I don't know why it took me so long to post this on my blog!
It all started after finals from winter semester! We finished well, and brad and I drove down to Utah! We stayed with Kenny and Jerah and of course had to go to a Real Salt Lake Game! It was so fun!!! :)
We drove down to Long Beach, California and got on our Cruise ship there.
After a few days on the boat our first stop was in Cabo! We first stopped at the glass blowing factory! It was so awesome!
We loved the warm weather! This is us in a van traveling around town!
We then stopped at Chilano Beach! It was so beautiful! Everyone pretty much snorkeled and got some sun!
I was pretty much a Lobster!
We then went and got some Mexican Tacos! That was definitely Brad's favorite part! It was so nice having him be able to speak Spanish. He just ordered for all of us and it was all so good!
My Dad had a blast taking pictures!
Our second day in Cabo we went on a glass bottom boat tour.
Kenny even grew out his Mexi-Stach for the last day in Cabo!
Our boat took us to Lovers Beach! It was so beautiful!!
After two days in Cabo we traveled down to Puerta Vallarta. My mom, Kenny, Brad, and I did a Canopy tour. We drove up to the jungle mountains and got on some ATVs and rode around for about a few hours until we got to our destination of the Canopy tour.
Me and Mom and some tropical gardens!
We then got to the Canopy spot we got all geared up and started climbing up the trees to go on the zip lines! It was so AWESOME and was our favorite part of our trip!
Thanks to my Mom and Dad who paid half of every ones cruise for our Christmas present! We had a blast!! Wish we were still there now!
Those zip line pictures are the best. Looks sweet. I WANT TO GO ON A CRUISE!!!
ReplyDeleteWe will have to go!! It will be a blast!
ReplyDelete