Monday, February 13, 2012

I'M A ZAG FAN...... AND I AM A MORMON

The Zag Fans showed up to the Marriott Center on the campus of BYU on February 2, 2012!
My parents flew down to Utah from Spokane, and Brad and I drove down from Rexburg. Kenny was so kind to buy our tickets and we all made the trip down!
 We got our inspiration for our shirts from the Mormon.org ads. Since Gonzaga is a Catholic school, I had the idea to do our own Mormon Ad, especially since we were among so many LDS people.
 We go so many compliments on our shirts and so many people took pictures! We had so much fun even though Gonzaga lost!

I love my Hubby! He is the best!

We made a weekend of it in Utah and I had my first visit it Cabelas.Brad, Kenny, and I fed the fish! 
 We had a blast!!! :)

Saturday we went to the Temple!!! It was so fun to actually do a session with my whole family, Jon was definitely there in spirit too! The last time we were at the temple together was at our wedding.

We went to the Jordan River temple and had a wonderful time!


Families are Forever!!! 

I love all of my family members. So glad we all get along and can build so many memories together!
It was so nice to get out of Rexburg for a few days and just relax and have so much fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those shirts are hilarious! I would wear that everyday. Brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete