This week for Meals has been pretty diverse! I didn't even notice it until I was putting up the photos. The meals we had were all different genres of food lol.
Day 1
CREPES!!! Yes we had breakfast for dinner!! I was first introduced to crepes when my family hosted a German exchange student my senior year of high school. He called them GERMAN PANCAKES. But I am pretty sure Crepes are FRENCH. Where ever they originated from, they were delicious. we had a cream cheese filling and brad made the Strawberry syrup!
Day 2
ITALIAN, Cheese Ravioli's. I kind of cheated on this meal because they were just frozen noodles and I put prego sauce on top. But they were good and only had a prep time of like 20 min. Can't beat that when you are college students!!
Day 3
MEXICAN..... TACOS!!!!
The whole time we ate these delicious tacos all Brad could say, "I can't wait til we can have some real tacos in MEXICO!!" That day will soon come!
Day 4
The ALL AMERICAN HAMBURGER!!!
The picture doesn't do its justice, but I must say that Brad is probably the best hamburger griller EVER!! His hamburgers have so much flavor and he cooks them perfectly for me, without any pink but not burnt!
Day 5
CHINESE FOOD!!
ORANGE CHICKEN!! Can I just say that mine was better than Panda Express!! We had left overs too so I got to bring them to work for lunch! Gotta love that!! :)
All these pictures of food is making me hungry! I am actually going to make some Thai food tonight! More pictures to come! I am just loving being a home maker. I wish I could just be that and not go to school sometimes.
I am actually loving school this semester, but all the tests are starting to hit this week and Next week! I got to come home early today though, I don't work on Wednesday afternoons! I am just taking a break from school work real quick. I love coming home to a place where I can call my own. Brad is at work and I cleaned the apartment a little bit. It is nice sometimes having a small place because it only takes about 15 min. to clean!!
We are so HAPPY and are loving being Married!
Way to go Betty Crocker! I am super impressed with your cooking abilities. I think I can say that you have cooked more meal for your husband than I have in 2 years of marriage! I'm a slacker but it does help having a husband that's a great cook and actually likes to cook. Can't wait to have you guys down next week!!!
ReplyDeleteYou seriously are a little Betty Crocker! Those all look AMAZING. Can I get that orange chicken from ya? I LOVE orange chicken!
ReplyDeleteWhen I said "get that orange chicken from ya" I meant the RECIPE :) oops!
ReplyDelete