Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fun weekend!!

We got a suprise e-mail this week from Brad's Aunt and Uncle who live in Seattle. They have been skiing this week up at Targee (the Teton Mountains) and were in Idaho Falls Yesterday. They wanted to get all of the cousins and friends together that they knew in Rexburg and have a little reunion at Cafe Rio. We were super excited to see everyone again!!

Brad of coarse played lots with his niece Shae. Whenever Shae is sad, Brad can certainly cheer her up. They have a sweet little bond, that's for sure! It makes be excited to someday have kids!
 They have so much Fun!!

Lunch was awesome and it was so great to see them all again!
Here is our group!!! :) 
(Pictured from left to right. Back row: Nicole, Shae, Jake, Uncle Rod. 2nd row: Tom(our friend but uncle Rod is his Bishop back home), Brad, Me, Emily, Aunt Carol Ann, Megan (also a girl from their ward). Front row: Emily, Annie, Amy, and Daniel.)

What a fun group! Glad we could all get together!!! :)

Later that night Brad and I met up with some friends in Idaho Falls and headed south of Pocotello to Lava Hot Springs.


In the Winter they only have a few pools open, but it was so much fun all being there as friends. Brad and I want to stay a weekend in Lava for our anniversary in September. There is so much to do in that little town! We are excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! When I first started reading your post, I thought, "Did Erik email them?" haha wish it were us who were in town! :) And I am totally jealous you went to Cafe Rio!! YUMM!! Wow, Lave hot springs has changed a ton since I was there ages ago. Looks so nice and relaxing! I think that would be a perfect place for an anniversary. :) You two are too cute!

    ReplyDelete