Debbie pictured above has been like my 2nd mom for the past 12 years! She battled with cancer for a year and peacefully passed away on Sunday, March 11, 2012. Looking back to this last year, she has truly been an inspiration in my life. Not once did I ever hear her complain about the pain that her cancer brought. Every time I saw her she had a smile on her face and was so happy to visit with me and everyone else around her.
Wednesday I traveled home to Spokane to attend her beautiful funeral. It was great to celebrate her life and reminisce on all the memories we shared. I am so glad I could see my Bray family and celebrate the new journey Debbie has ahead of her. I am so glad that she can be with her loved ones that have passed before her and also be with my Brother Jon!
When you lose one you love, you gain an angel you know!!
I am so grateful for the love and joy she brought in my life! She will never be forgotten and I know she is always in our hearts. I am truly blessed to have her be apart of my life and look forward to our reunion someday!

No comments:
Post a Comment