Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

My morning started early! I woke up at 5:20 AM to make breakfast for my wonderful husband! On pinterest a few weeks ago I saw some heart shaped Cinnamon rolls and decided to try them!

(SO the picture doesn't do its justice, but they were delicious, and Brad loved them!)

So I was on campus all day and Brad has some tricks up his sleeve!
When we walked into the apartment, the lights were off and a crackling fire was playing on Brad's laptop. When Brad flicked on the light I saw that our apartment was clean with the table set! He had got candles, roses, and rose petals set out every where! I was so surprised and it was so romantic. Oh and I can't forget that there was love songs playing on pandora in the background!


Brad also prepared dinner. We had steak and potatoes! The steak was seriously the most tender and juicy steak I have ever before tasted! It was AMAZING!! Brad also had the idea to make my steak into a heart shape! :)
He is so cute!

 Yummy Dinner.... Complete with Sparking Apple Cider!

Lastly Brad got us some dessert! He bought a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries! The were so delicious!!

Overall I had a WONDERFUL Valentines day! I am so glad that Brad and I could share it together. Oh I forgot to mention too that Brad and I danced to a song that came on to pandora. We just danced in the middle of our apartment! It was so fun! It was the first time we have danced since our wedding! It brought back good memories!
I love Brad so much and am so grateful for all the things he does for me! I honestly feel like the happiest girl in the world!

I love you all and Happy Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww this is just so darned cute! Go Brad! What a romantic hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet!! You two are too cute. Love the cinnamon rolls!! And great work on the "heart" steak Brad. Impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cinnamon rolls look delicious. Any leftovers? Jk :) That was a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete