On October 8th, we ventured down to Burbank for Aubrey and I to fly up to Spokane. We had to wake up super early to get to the airport in time for our 7:00 am flight. Aubrey was pretty tired but didn't sleep the whole time we traveled! It made for a long morning!
Waiting for our flight!
Once we got on the plane Aubrey thought everything was pretty cool, and had to explore it all!

She loved watching all the planes outside!

Yes, I let her do this..... Our plane change was longer than normal!

The next flight we had these cute little girls sitting in front of us! Aubrey loved them and they entertained her for most of the flight!

The minute Aubrey got back in her stroller, once we arrived in Spokane, she fell asleep!

Aubrey stayed asleep while we were at baggage claim, while we loaded everything in the car and stayed asleep for about another hour in the car when I went to visit my grandma in the hospital. Once she woke up, Aubrey and Papa had so much fun in the fountain outside of the hospital.

We then went to the Dentist Office to Visit Mimi. Aubrey got a new tooth brush that she was so proud of. She carried it around for the rest of the day.
We played in the yard! Look at all of those beautiful colors!

Aubrey loved having a big yard to run in!

Then she found Papa's Rocks! They were cold on her belly!

We watched Frozen... note the toothbrush... and apple! She loves apples! It was convenient that we could just go out to the back yard and pick one off the tree!

Once Mimi got home from work we went to my old high school to watch the rivalry Volleyball game! The girl I used to babysit is one of their star players! So crazy to see how things change throughout the years! It had been 7 years since I was in there cheering at a Volleyball game!

Aubrey loved all of the attention from everyone around us!

She found a perfect little spot!


I walked around the halls with Aubrey and she had fun looking at the cheer stuff in the display cases.

We had a lot of fans and spirit at the game! Mt. Spokane vs. Mead!

Aubrey loves Kitties so I thought she would be thrilled to see Mt. Spokane's Mascot! She was pretty scared! lol We sadly lost the match in the 5th game, but we definitely cheered on our Wildcats that night!




No comments:
Post a Comment