Thursday, November 12, 2015

KERN COUNTY FAIR

At the end of September we had the chance to go tinge Kern County Fair!! This was our third year going and we love the family tradition!! 

We started off the evening with AMAZING Fair Food!!!! 
Brad had a BBQ Turkey Leg and I had a pulled pork sandwich. 


Aubrey just played on the swivel chair! This is a classic picture of the two of them! Haha


Aubrey showing off her Teeth! 


After dinner we headed to the animals! Our favorites are the bunnies!! 


I love this family of mine!! 


We got to watch baby chicks hatch! 


And Aubrey found some more bunnies! 


Aubrey thought the chickens were pretty funny! "Bawk Bawk!"


And I had fun showing Aubrey the Turkeys. 


Aubrey also liked the pigs but I think I loved that she had piggy tails while looking at the pigs! Lol


The next highlight was riding the ponies. Aubrey didn't quite know what to think at first, but she got the hang of it real quick and had a wonderful time! 


The rest of the evening was filled with shopping around the booths and eating dessert! We had so much fun!!


Just a little flash back to last year!! I hope we can continue the tradition in tears to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment