Saturday, November 21, 2015

Spokane Part 4

While home visiting I was able to visit some wonderful friends! 
I met up with Tanya and Ashlee! We were all on dance team together! Ashlee's sweet little girl, Finn, loved coloring with Aubrey!  
We had a wonderful lunch at Red Robin! So good to catch up with these wonderful ladies! And Ashlee, your kiddos are the cutest! 
Aubrey got lots of cuddles from Mimi! 
Grandma Carma gave Aubrey this pig! She loved it! 
Playing dress up with papa! A kitty and a Devil! 
I got to go watch a marching band performance at a football game! These were two of my Color Guard girls when I coached them! I have so many wonderful memories with these girls! I love them so much! They were excited to meet Aubrey! 
Aubrey eating yummy food that Papa prepared! 

I got a fun package from Terry, my business partner, for reaching new goals for my business! 
We got to catch up with Courtney! She is on a pole vaulting scholarship at EWU. We Love AUNTIE TT! 
I love her too! 
Aubrey learned her real love for Frozen while we were at their house! Papa set her up with a fun chair! 


Reading fun books with Mimi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment