I need to update my blog and thought it might be best to start with some random but super cute pictures of Aubrey!! This might be a picture overload... because I literally just snap pictures all day! Most of these were taken in September.... at 7 months old.
Our morning starts out to me waking up to the sound of Aubrey playing in her crib! So I go into her room and hand her some toys! Aubrey loves this Bear! I was given this bear on the day I was born. After doctors told my parents that I was going to be a boy for 9 months, I received this PINK bear from my 3 brothers! Now Aubrey gets to enjoy it too!
After we play, we do some chores... Folding laundry! I usually put her in the basket so she doesn't unfold the clothes I already folded!
We then read books and play with toys!!
Then we take a nap! On weekends she gets to take naps with Daddy so it is extra special!
and Daddy takes a nap too!
Then we roll and crawl (yes she can finally crawl now) around the house! She goes until she finds the blinds and then she tries to eat them before Mom pulls her away!
Then she takes another nap and somehow gets flipped around in her crib! When I lay her down her head is on the other end! Since we have stopped swaddling her she is a crazy sleeper like her Momma!
Somewhere throughout the day, Aubrey gets dressed in super cute clothes that more than likely Mimi sent, and we do a little photo shoot!
just because she is super cute!
Those shoes!!
So Aubrey is a super busy girl and now you kind of have a taste of what we do every day!
Hope everything is well in your lives! I am just trying to keep up with this growing girl who is now 9 months old! More to come on the Blog! Stay tuned!!
love dressing this little girl :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. The head tilt?! and those shoes?! You're killing me.
ReplyDelete