Tuesday, November 11, 2014

8 Months Old

On October 4, Aubrey turned 8 months! While Daddy was watching Priesthood session of General Conference, Aubrey and I went to her room to do a little photo shoot! 





trying to crawl... but can't figure out how to use her arms. 


she started playing with her sticker and so I took it off and this is what she thought about it!





And then the real crying began
Is it bad that I took a few more pictures before picking her up to comfort her?

We then put this super cute pink DKNY jacket from my friends Laura and Heather, and decided to take a few more pics!


Needless to say she was happy again! 
Oh how I love her!

Aubrey's 8th month was busy! She got her two bottom teeth! And on October 31st she actually crawled using both of arms and legs! 
This is proof of her two teeth! She sometimes thinks my arm is a chew toy! 

Aubrey loves to go on walks, roll and crawl all over, loves phone chords until Mom takes them away, she loves eating apple baby food, swinging in the park, and loves giving her Mommy and Daddy kisses! We love this little girl so much! Time needs to slow down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment