Saturday, October 18, 2014

3 Year Anniversary

Our Anniversary was a full week of celebrating! We spoiled ourselves in Pismo and then in Bakersfield! 
We started with eating at Big Sky Cafe in SLO and ate a delicious dinner! Brad had Lobster mac n cheese and I had eggplant lasagna. It was so yummy!! 


Brad was working out of town the day of our anniversary and brought these home the next day, September 11th! I love roses!

Brad in advance had set this fun announcement in my car for the day we went out to celebrate! It was a fun greeting to our Date Night!  

Brad and I dropped Aubrey off at our friends house and we enjoyed a baby free evening! Thank you Sean and Kristine! 

Our first stop was to Red Lobster for some endless shrimp! We ate so much and definitely got our money worth!! 

During dinner Brad slipped me a card and in it there was something folded in an origami heart. It took me a few minutes to unwrap it and to my surprise Brad got me SYTYCD Tour Tickets!! We will be sitting 4th row on January 22nd and they are coming to BAKERSFIELD!!
  I was so surprised and so EXCITED! Can't wait to see these phenomenal dancers!! 

After dinner we went to the Market Place and walked around the shops until our movie started! We went to see Guardians of the Galaxy! It was pretty funny! We mainly just enjoyed ourselves watching a movie in a theater with no interruptions. 

Thank you Brad for such a fun night! He always goes over and beyond my expectations of making our anniversary/celebrations special! I am so blessed! I love you Brad! These have been the best 3 years of my life and I look forward to what eternity has to bring!! 

1 comment: