Looking back at these pictures that were taken in May, it all seems like a blur!
How is time flying by so fast?
Aubrey's expression after a long morning at the Post Office! She got a sticker that covered half of her arm though!
Struttin' in her skirt!

Smile for Aunt Janet! Aunt Janet got her this outfit when we saw them in February!
It is finally warm enough to wear it!

A sweet lady in our ward, Dianna Barnes, knows that Aubrey LOVES Minnie Mouse! I had a voicemail on my phone from Sister Barnes. She saw this cute outfit at the store on clearance and just "had" to get it for her. Aubrey was thrilled!


Thank you Sister Barnes!!

I love this picture of Aubrey and Brad! She really loves her daddy! She is becoming more of a Daddy's girl!

Our pool is still a little too cold, but Aubrey kept begging to go to the POOL! So I got a mini pool at the store, filled it up with warm water, and she was in HEAVEN!


After we got back from our trip from Vegas, I was able to let Aubrey play while I got some work done! I love my life!


We got to watch our favorite little guy, Landon! Aubrey loves him so much! It makes me excited to see her around other babies!

Landon is getting better at tummy time! Aubrey is getting better at sharing her toys!

Kisses!!

Brad and I got to go on a very needed Date Night! A big Thank You to the Lord's for watching Aubrey last minute! I surprised Brad by telling him I had a delicious dinner planned. He came home and was curious of what I had made! I told him to look in the oven and I had a sign in there that said, "Dinner and a Movie!"
Brad had been wanting to see the new Captain America movie and I treated him to his favorite burger place in town, Moo Creamery!
Love him to pieces!

I got a fun goodie in the mail! Rodan+Fields recognized me for my new promotion by sending me this beautiful bracelet! It was so exciting!

Yay the pool is getting warmer!

Us girls had a pool day with some friends Liz and Quinn!

Becky had us over for dinner one Sunday night! Aubrey loves going over there because they have a Piano.....

kids who play with her...

and a KITTY!!


We love spending time with the Foulks! They are too sweet to us!
Aubrey got a fun package from her Aunt Jerah! An Elsa Dress!!

She didn't want me to take pictures!

So I bribed her and I got some cute shots!




Brad went on a camping trip with the priesthood in our ward. I love me a manly man!

We are preparing to go on a camping trip this summer! We wanted to set up our tent and check it out! Becky was so kind to let us use her back yard!

Hanging out in the tent!

Aubrey thought it was pretty cool! Lets just hope she will sleep in it when we are at Priest Lake!


Getting excited!!

We have a couple more things to buy before August, but we are almost ready for our trip!

Aubrey and I went to reading/music time again! Aubrey was a little bit nervous so I sat on the floor with her!

Cleaning up the toys!

Miss Lynn is the best!

After she cleaned up the instruments she decided to be shy and wanted to sit in the back on the benches!

Posing!

Nigh Night!

We got some Fro-yo and then headed for the fountain! Aubrey made a new friend, Madeline.

They were sharing pennies to throw into the fountain!

1, 2, 3!

Penny!

Mutual Night our sweet young woman came and brought over a cookie mix jar! Aubrey thought it was pretty neat!

Her and Daddy made them while I was at a Relief Society Activity!

Brad and his young men and leaders doing a service project!
At the end of the month Aubrey got a new bed spread for her room!

She was so excited!

To say she loves it is an understatement! I love her so much words can't explain! She is so darn cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment