March was a wonderful month! Some of these pictures are random, but all worth sharing!
We started it off by donating blood! Aubrey got her stickers!

We watched Lucas Dow's baseball game! Lucas is one of Brad's young men!

Aubrey thought she was so big siting in her own bleacher chair!

Bath time is Aubrey's favorite time of the day! If we ever need to bribe her to leave the park, etc. we ask her if she wants to go home and takes a bath!? Her face lights up and asks, "with bubbles?" She loves those bubbles!


March my R+F Business really started taking off! I got these Flip Flops from one of my leaders for my hard work! Thanks Toni!


Family Night Selfies!

Aubrey got a fun Easter Package in the mail from Mimi and Papa!
Minnie Swimsuit and Easter Dress!!







She later asked to have the dress off, but wanted her jewelry still on!

Go Bye bye??

We love Park Days! One thing that is so nice about Bakersfield is that there are so many wonderful parks! Aubrey is always very excited to try out the new equipment!


We went to the gym to try out Aubrey's new swimsuit!

The water was a little cold!

Brad and I went out for a Date Night! We had some fun accomplishments we were celebrating! Brad running his first 20 miler, work, and R+F! Life is good!

Frugatti's is so GOOD!


Selfies with aubrey eating her toes!

Girls night watching the finale of the Bachelor! Whitney made the delicious cheese dip and I made some fruit dip!

Aubrey Trying out the Big Girl Potty!


Panties!!

YAY I did it!



Aubrey liked the potty training until we went all in. She didn't have fun anymore and begged to have a diaper on! After all of our fun summer trips, we are definitely hitting it hard again!
St. Patrick's Day!
Brad doesn't have any green work clothes so this mustache has to do!

Aubrey and I went to Breakfast at IHOP with some friends from church!

She was being so darn cute in a big girl chair!

The whole gang minus whitney who was taking the picture! Thanks for $1 stack of pancakes!

The kiddos in their green!


So Lucky to have her!

Later that night we went to a BBQ at Hart Park with some friends! We had a beautiful sunset that night! So blessed to have so many great friends in Bakersfield!

March 19th I was part of a pop up shop in Fresno! It was so fun to be a part of!

While Mommy was at the Pop up Shop, Brad and Justin took the girls to the park!


Zoe and Aubrey love playing together!
Justin and Anna introduced us to a new restaurant. House of Juju! I couldn't decide on just one burger so I had a slider sampler! So good!!

We then went to get some ice cream down the street!

The girls played and chased their shadows!



We always have so much fun with the Hupp family! They are now expecting baby #2! We are so excited for them!

I painted Aubrey's Piggies!

And she was naughty and got in the Hot Chocolate powder.... again!

Aubrey is developing quite the personality! She will dress up and be super sweet...

Then she puts panties on her head and comes storming through the baby gate like a MONSTER!! ROAR!!

Spaghetti! YUM! And learning to use a fork!




Silly Goose!

Brad has the sweetest co-worker! Julie bought this cute Easter cookie for Aubrey! She LOVED it!




Aubrey started watching Chicken Little! I think she has a funny resemblance of him!


haha!!

Easter Egg Hunt!!

Getting ready to start!



Selfies!

Aly, Aubrey's friend came and joined us!

3, 2, 1....

Go!




Checking out their goodies!

Aly, Macy, and Aubrey!

Hard taking pictures of toddlers!

The Easter Bunny made it to our house!

Easter Sunday!! So blessed! I love my sweet little family! Grateful for our Savior and for a loving Heavenly Father who has made all of this possible!




No comments:
Post a Comment