January came so quick it seemed like!
Here is a recap of 2015:
-Superbowl
-March Madness
-Boise trip to celebrate the life of Grandma Hill
-5K/10K race at Morro Bay
-4th of July at the Blaze Game
-Chick-Fil-A dress up like a cow day!
-Halloween
-Family pics and trip back to our hometowns
-Our First christmas by ourselves

2015 was an incredible year! We didn't have too much to complain about! We started the year by writing some goals and made new years resolutions!
We started out the month with helping our friends move! We were so sad to see them leave. Sean and Kristine Alibrando have been such good friends of ours! I was able to go watch Baby Anders while they all packed up! Later that night, they came over for some dinner! Aubrey had a blast playing with Anders and showing him all of her princess stuff!


Aubrey received this Frozen couch for Christmas from Mimi and Papa! She absolutely loves it!
She finds every excuse to sit on it! I think she really loves it because it has a special place in our living room and it is just for her!
Her sitting on it with a new sleeping bag we purchased for our summer camping trip!

I was folding warm laundry and she decided that it would make a great blanket!

Occasionally she come and cuddle by me on the couch! I love the snuggles!

January is perfect weather for me here in Bakersfield! Everyone thinks it is way too cold but I love to actually put on a jacket and be outside! Aubrey loves the swings at the park!


One night in January we headed over to the Foulk's house and had a delicious dinner! We went and picked oranges for dessert! They are so sweet and delicious!
Me and Kaili!

Aubrey thought it was pretty fun that "balls" were on the tree!

And she bit right into them!

We had a blast in the dark and were blinded by the flash on the phone!

More park days!



Park days are fun with friends too!
Aubrey Loves Lyla! They were both eating apples on the swings!

In January, Aubrey started to be more independent at the park! She went down the slide by her self and could figure out the steps! She goes on it over and over and over again!


Brad is the only one who can still get Aubrey to fall asleep on his lap! It is usually watching a movie or something! We have to document these cute times because they aren't as often these days!

I enjoyed this new water bottle from Brian and Tess! You put fruit in it to naturally flavor your water! I have loved trying new combinations!

Our apartment complex does some fun little events in the clubhouse every now and then! We went and enjoyed some doughnuts! Aubrey loved the sprinkles!

A neighbor in our complex and I decided to go out for a girls night and have some sushi! We have a great sushi place around the corner from us! So yummy!

Speaking of food... Aubrey has been a bug when it comes to pushing food off of her highchair! One night Aubrey was eating black beans and I turned around from my spot at the table and all of her black beans were on the floor! Little stinker.... SO I made her pick them all up! She thought it was a fun game! haha

Aubrey is finally getting more hair that I can play with it a little bit more!

So much fun when Daddy comes home! He is the FUN one!

Worst Mom Award goes to me! I went grocery shopping one day with Aubrey. We did all the shopping, I put the groceries in the back of the car, loaded Aubrey in her carseat, put my keys on the inside of the door because I didn't have pockets that day, was trying to get out of the way of another car trying to pull in, closed the door, and sure enough left my keys in there!! Yup... I locked Aubrey in the car! Luckily it was winter time and she wasn't going to die of heat exhaustion and also good thing Brad only works about 5 min away! So in the meantime we played peek-a-boo and she didn't even know that she was locked in!

Aubrey discovered her love of popcorn!! She could probably eat that whole bowl by herself if I would let her!

Watching Tangled! She loves the chameleon, Pascal!

Happy Girl!

Another new do! This is the Spout!

Aubrey with her girl friends! Kaylee, Emma, and Kristine!

Aubrey figured our this cool ladder at the park too! She is getting so big!

She is so proud of herself!

We had a fun visit with my Aunt Cindy, Uncle Gary and their puppies! The came down from Montana to tour the California coast in their RV, and came across into Bakersfield before heading to Arizona!
We first played at the park and waited for Brad to get off work!

Aubrey loved their dogs!

Muffin!

And Buffy!


We played on the big slide

and on the swings!

Then headed to BJ's for some delicious grub! Thank you so much for the visit! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment