(I Felt like this was too long of a post to be included with the January Post)
Shortly after the New Year, Brad's company, Rain for Rent, had a company Ice Skating Party!
Aubrey was so excited and connected that the ice was similar to the ice from her movie Frozen! She kept saying "Let it Go!!"
We got our skates on and hit the ice!

She had a hard time standing up on the ice but never wanted to stop!

She is such a sweet baby!

We gave up... more like our backs gave up of trying to hold her up the whole time! We found these buckets and decided to give her rides! She LOVED IT!

She yelled WEEEEE!!!

Pure Joy!

She went super fast with Daddy!


I think Aubrey started to get cold! Break in the penalty box!

Back at it!


We did really good without falling.... too much!
I hadn't fallen and decided to take Aubrey one more time around the circle. The bucket got caught on a chunk of ice and down we went! Luckily I was able to hold Aubrey up from falling... but I definitely got some bruises on my knees from taking the weight of it!
I hadn't fallen and decided to take Aubrey one more time around the circle. The bucket got caught on a chunk of ice and down we went! Luckily I was able to hold Aubrey up from falling... but I definitely got some bruises on my knees from taking the weight of it!
But overall we had a fabulous time! Thanks Rain for Rent!


No comments:
Post a Comment