Friday, August 14, 2015

January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!! 

After our Vacation we stocked up on goods at Costco! Aubrey loves her baby doll made by one of our dear friends, Tina. 

Aubrey turned 11 months in January. She got her 4th tooth on top! Everything goes in her mouth (due to teething)! January was kind of a blur because she was sick for most of it. We had several appointments at the Pediatricians office and ended up having a double ear infections and a UTI. 

Brad had a wonderful opportunity to work for a different company here in Bakersfield called Rain For Rent. This meant he no longer had to travel to Pismo!!! After much prayer and fasting as a family, we felt like this was the best option for our family! We have absolutely loved having Brad come home every night! It was a long 9 months of him traveling!! 


We also found out that Aubrey is allergic to Amoxicillin. Luckily she only had a slight reaction and rash! Also thank goodness for Rodan+Fields Soothe products. It healed her rash fast that when we went back to the pediatricians office the next morning, they were amazed! She was like a whole different baby from the previous day. These pictures were taken 24 hours a part from each other. 

In January, Brad and I got to celebrate a night out by going to Dinner and going to the So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) Top 10 Tour!! Brad had got us 4th row tickets for our anniversary! When we got there we were able to upgrade to 2nd row! It was so FUN!!


Two of my favorite dancers from that season! Val and Ricky!!

Jacque

Some Bollywood with Bridget and Rudy

The whole group preforming "Bang Bang!"

I love Valerie so much! She is so talented! I also love her Red Tap Shoes!! 

My favorite contemporary routine with Casey and Jessica!

I had so much FUN!!! Brad said I was a little Star Struck! I would have to agree! lol

Haha I had to post this picture! I was folding laundry while Aubrey was playing with her toys, and she crawled over, grabbed my bra and started wrapping it around her self! It was so hilarious! 

At the end of January, I helped host a baby shower for our friend Janessa! It was so cute how it all turned out! 




Shawnel's house went right along with our theme with this GINORMOUS Salt Water Fish Tank. 







Other than all of the Doctors Appointments and a cranky teething, feverish baby... We had a great January! I have found that I LOVE the winter weather here in Bakersfield! I am looking forward to this next year when Aubrey is a little bigger to enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment