Aubrey is 2 Months Old as of April 4, 2014!! She is such a good baby! She eats every 3-4 hours, holds her head up well, makes eye contact, smiles, and can see her toys hang above her. She is slowly grasping her toys and bring them to her mouth.
Here is her photo shoot! I have way too much fun!! Also I painted her cute toes!!
She wiggles around a lot while on her back!
I caught a smile on camera!
Her Newborn size pants are turning into capris.
Her look while thinking, "Mom are you done yet?"
Ok one more!!
Comparing her 1 month picture to her 2 month picture. I tried to zoom in to make her hair bow to be the same size. She has definitely grown!!
Being 2 months old means going to the doctor! She was 9 lbs 13 oz. at her appointment.
![]() |
| She hates going on the scale. I think it is cold! |
We had quite the experience at her 2 month appointment. I don't want to go into full detail but lets just say while we changed her diaper before being weighed, she may or may not have soiled the window.... twice! The nurse and I were shocked that a little baby could do so much damage lol. We were the talk of the office that day I am sure! (definitely a story to put in the baby book!)
Oh just look at that cute innocent face!
My little wiggle worm! Getting chunky legs!
My sweet girl is now vaccinated! Being a Health Science Major, I can be a little more at peace taking her places. Other stats: she was 21% in weight, 22 inches long (31%), 15 inches in head circumference (29 %). So she is still pretty little but has basically doubled her birth weight!
I love this little girl so much! I love being home with her everyday and watching her take everything in. It's crazy she changes so much in a day! I recently packed up a box of clothes that don't fit her anymore and it is just crazy to see how much she has grown in the last 11 weeks. Time really needs to slow down!!











No comments:
Post a Comment