Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bradley Boy is 23!!!

A few days before Brad's Birthday, I asked him what he wanted for his Birthday dinner. I asked him if he wanted to go out or for me to cook. He asked for Mom's Lasagna!!  
So what did I do......???? I called my mom to see how to make her LASAGNA!!

And let me tell you... It turned out GREAT!!!

I also baked up some garlic bread!

 We had Nicole and Nathan and our favorite nieces over for a few min! They were so sweet to bring Brad a special B-day surprise!! We love spending time with them even if it is for a few minutes!!

Brad reading my card!
 A little gift basket with one of our favorite MOVIES!!!
(I love that he can still be such a kid!!)
 His real present from me was this SWEET Watch!!

A special surprise came in the mail from Mom and Dad Assmus!
What could it BE??

SOME SWEET KEEN SANDALS!!!
 (My dad has these same sandals and on our cruise Brad had mentioned that he used to have a pair but they got stolen!)

Good thing my Mom is a good listener!! 

 She also sent us a picture of us from the Cruise!

 THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!

ROOT BEER from NATHAN!!
Brad has already had a few of them!!

Later that night Brad and I went to the Avengers! Literally since we had seen the preview for the movie back in the fall, Brad had been counting the days til his birthday for this movie to come out!!! He also had been watching the trailers and sneak peek clips on YouTube for about 2 weeks now! It was so good and pretty funny! I love to see my Baby have a good time!


I am so grateful for all of our loved ones who made Brad's Birthday so special! Thanks to The Duffy's with sending him a REI Gift Card! Moments ago he just bought a Sleeping Bag! Thank you too for all of those who called him and thought of him on his special day!

Happy Birthday Hubby!! I love you SO Much!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try a few of those carrot cupcakes tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete