Friday, April 27, 2012

HAPPY DAY!!!

It has been a while since I last posted. There has been lots that I need to update on but this one can't wait! My Best Friend Natalie got Married today! It was such a beautiful temple session and I couldn't be happier for the two! Spencer and Natalie will be our forever friends! I look forward to what the future holds for the both of us!

Spencer and Natalie Sare
Est. April 27, 2012


 I love this woman!!!

The Four of us at the reception!!

 Old roommates! What a fun Reunion!

Cutting the Cake!

 For those who don't know Natalie she is the funnest and most spontaneous girl I know! Only Nat could have a very elegant wedding and still have a Jumping Castle! I love her so much!

Spencer and Natalie are off to Provo, UT to start their married life! Just another reason to visit Utah right! Congrats you guys! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the jumping castle! Looks like a beautiful reception.

    ReplyDelete