On November 20, I turned the big 2 5! Brad had me get up before he left for work for me to open my present! I got a new Fitbit that I had been wanting! I love it!!
My friend Kristine took me and Aubrey out to lunch! We went to Moo Creamery! She was so sweet to take me out and not to mention she was 41 weeks pregnant!

We had baked french toast with apples and peanut butter! It was so delicious!!

After breakfast we went to Home Goods to walk around! I love that store!
Brad took a half day off of work and we went to Sushi Ko! I LOVE sushi!

We had quite the spread! It was so good!



Aubrey enjoyed her rice!

And I got a special treat for my birthday! We were so full when we left!

I love this cute family of mine! They made my Birthday so special!

But the night didn't end there...
Brad and Aubrey had made me my favorite funfetti cake!


Aubrey enjoyed the cake so much that she needed a bath!

We had a sitter come over and we left for a 1920's dance party! Our friend Tessa was have a Birthday Bash Party for her Golden Birthday and so we all dressed up and had a fun time!

Aubrey liked the feathers too!
The party was awesome!
We had a yummy drink spread to choose from! I had a Dirty Dr. Pepper! (Coconut and Dr. Pepper)

The lawn was lit up!

And we danced the night away!
Us with the Warners, Tessa and Jeremy!

It was so fun to see everyone dressed up! Sarah looked awesome with her wig! She has dark hair!

We all had a BLAST!!
The next day, a couple of my friends wanted to get together for a craft night! They were sneaky and surprised me with this delicious cake! It was a chocolate, nutella, and strawberry cake! It was so delicious! Thank you Whitney and Tina for the wonderful surprise!

I have so many friends here in Bakersfield! I feel so loved!


No comments:
Post a Comment