On June 27, We took a family trip down to Dodger Stadium for Mormon Night!!
We arrived at the stadium a couple hours before game time to not hit rush hour in LA and to also enjoy the ball park before the crowds rushed in!
We aren't big Dodger Fans but we bought shirts beforehand and definitely got in the Blue Spirit!
The stadium was so fun to walk around! Aubrey enjoyed it too and even got a certificate for being a first timer at the Dodger stadium! (Little did the lady know we were all first timers) But it will be fun to put in her baby book!
Brad used to collect bobble heads so we were sure to get a picture in front of this life size one!
So most of you know that Brad and I love food! So when the opportunity was open to sit in the all you can eat pavilion, we snagged that up real quick! Aubrey and I sat in the shade as Brad and I took turns to get our hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, and drinks!
We had a pretty great view of the field!
The only downfall of the pavilion was that they were bleacher seats (but they did have backrests) and it was in the sun for the first couple of innings! Good thing we came equipped for little Miss Aubrey!
| I love getting pictures of the 3 of us! |
Elder Bednar, a member of the Quorum of the twelve apostles, threw the first pitch! Here he is warming up!
The angle of the jumbo tron wasn't the best but here he is waving hello as they introduced him!
It was so fun to be there and join so many in this fun event!
Aubrey, showing off her Dodger Outfit! I put her headband on the handle of her car seat, having a plan to put it on her as we got her out, but Daddy got her out and I went for the hat, due to the sun being out! I was so upset that I left it! Since the car was too far away to go back to get it our little girl looked like a boy for the night! ( A very cute boy!!)
A smiles!!
I can't get enough of her!
We really enjoyed the game! But the Dodgers didn't play as well against the cardinals!
We decided to leave after the 7th inning stretch! We were all pretty tired and had a two hour drive ahead of us to get back home!
We will definitely take part in going to Dodger Games more often, especially the Mormon Nights!!! Now that we have a feel for the stadium, we look forward to going back again! We also enjoyed sitting by the Alibrando's, Sean and Kristine. They are friends we have met here in Bakersfield. They had come a little late and we never had out camera's out when they were sitting with us! We will definitely get one next time!







No comments:
Post a Comment