November 2013 was filled with a lot of fun!
Here in Rexburg, we are blessed to have Brad's cousins Jake and Emily up here with us! We had a date night and went bowling at Fat Cats!
It was a lot of FUN!
The Month of November brings a lot of memories to me! 2 years ago November Brad took me on our very first date! Back on November 19, 2010 we went to dinner at Johnny Corino's and went to the movie MegaMind in 3D! So much fun!
Happy Birthday to me!
Since my Birthday was on a Tuesday this year, we celebrated a couple days before at Red Robin! It has always been our family tradition to go there for our Birthday Dinner! Good thing Brad loves Red Robin to keep the tradition alive!!
On the day of my Birthday I was so spoiled! At work my Co-Worker Rachel brought me delicious cupcakes and Jessica brought me a Brownie! April pictured below gave me a nice long neck massage! I love the people I work with!
After work I came home to a clean house, roses, a new gym bag, and Brad took me out to get a frozen hot chocolate! One of my Favorites!!
We then picked up Brad's Brother Brian at the school and drove the evening home to Coeur D' Alene.
When we got to the Duffy's, my sister in-law, Nicole had made me this yummy cake! They sang to me and we had a good night!
My in-laws are so good to me!!
The next morning we drove over to Spokane to meet up with my parents and Grandma Carma! It was so fun to get together and visit! I love and miss them so much!
Grandma is always so good to me! She found these awesome boots that made me survive the cold winter here in Rexburg! I love you Grandma!!
We started a new tradition with my parents and went to Red Lobster for dinner!
We all got so full!
This Dessert was divine!
We headed back to my parents house for the evening and I was able to see my neighbor Courtney!
I love her so much! We always celebrated our birthdays together, so it was especially fun to see her!
The next morning was Thanksgiving!
These were my decorations that we got to enjoy during the month!
Thanks to my mom for her creative skills!
It was my first Thanksgiving Dinner with my Duffy Family! It was fun to see new traditions and be apart of them!
In the morning, Brad and I helped the Annie and Shae with their apple turkeys!
They had so much fun!!
And Annie was so proud of her turkey!
After hours of Heather working in the kitchen, it was time to eat! Heather had the dinner table set so nice and the dinner was so tasty! My favorite was the STUFFING!!
I love Thanksgiving because it always gives us time to reflect on the things that matter most!
I love this Bradley Boy of mine! He is too good to me!
I am also so grateful for my in-laws and for the love they show us!
The next couple of days were spent Schweitzer mountain. Brad's parents have a cabin up there and it was a beautiful winter wonderland up there!
Brad and I got up one morning and went snow shoeing around the mountain.
Hours were spent sledding!!
And in the evening we spent most of the time in the hot tub!
Another special blessing was born on November 26, 2012.
Grayson Posey!
My neighbor growing up, Kim (Bray) Posey had this beautiful son! My Mom was able to make a trip down to Texas and help Kim and the family out! I can't wait to meet this boy someday soon!
Well that is basically all that happened in the Month of November!
Life is good!
Love,
The Duffy's






















No comments:
Post a Comment