One of my favorite places to go for lunch in Utah is at Paradise Cafe! Thanks to my Mom who loves it too, took me and McKensie out to lunch!
I had to post this deliciousness.
My favorite Turkey Cranberry Sandwich!!
Another Lunch outing was in Orem and My mom and I met up with Shalie Fowles! You know you are good friends when it has been years since you have seen each other, but when you get together your friendship picks back up right where you left off. It was so fun catching up and updating each other on our lives. Thanks to Mom for our awesome lunch at P.F. Chang's!!!
One of the main reasons to go to Utah was for Jerah's Baby Shower. Kenny wanted to open some gifts early so mom let him do so! He is going to be a great daddy!
And by the looks of it, he is going to have a fun time dressing Zoey in all of these cute clothes given by Mimi (my mom's grandma name)
That Friday Night we went to the Lehi Pioneers High School football game. As my husband would say, I was living in my glory days. Kenny and Jerah are school teachers, so we had to go and support the team. It was fun watching the cheerleaders and remembering the fun times back in high school.
Jerah's turn to open presents! She had a great shower with her friends and family. This is the gift from Auntie Katelyn. Zoey is going to be so stylin with all the clothes she got!
More of holding Baby Quinn! She is such a sweetheart!
On Sunday we went up to Salt Lake to walk on temple grounds. It was so fun to go on a Sunday with the family!
Momma and I
Kensie, Jeremy and Quinn!
She is one beautiful Mommy!
And one Happy Daddy!
The Kids... minus Brad. It was a beautiful day!
I love the visitors center there on the temple grounds. We were one of the only people there, and it was so peaceful looking at the statue of the Savior.
I am so grateful for this gospel and the blessings it brings into my life. I know that through the blessings of the temples, families are forever! I love my savior Jesus Christ and for all that he has done for me!
Lovin Life!
No comments:
Post a Comment